Anil, Jamie and Rob are joined again by St3ve from the 501st Legion, Outer Rim Garrison of BC to discuss a time when we thought Star Wars was over (approx. 1984 - 1998)
- What were we to do as kids/teens when the franchise that had such a powerful impact on us was not over and there was no real content to keep us interested?
- What did we turn to?
- Was the absence of Star Wars a good thing?
- And what brought us back?
- Is the Star Wars franchise too big now and will there ever be an end?
Also on the show:
- Help Rob find a nickname!
- Post show: we open packs of cards to see if Anil is lucky to find his own artist card
Please dont forget to 5 star us on iTunes!