In today's episode we are so happy to chat with Craig Skistimas of Game Attack. We discuss chat about video game streaming and why people invest hundreds, if not thousands of dollars just watch someone to play a video games. We also discuss other things such as:
- How has the gaming industry changed over the last 12 years?
- How did Game Attack get its start?
- The community that Game Attack strives for.
- The toxic nature of "fanboys" in any popular genre.
- The influence of podcasting and SideScrollers to our own show.
- and much more...
Check out Craig, Shaun Greyson and the rest of the GA team at Game Attack on TWITCH, YOUTUBE FACEBOOK and also follow the great G1 Community.
Also all August Game Attack supports Extra Life. Click the link at our website or subscribe to Game Attack on Twitch to help out
Today is a very special interview with CEO of Comedy Dynamics the creator of the Netflix documentary "The Toys That Made Us" Brian Volk-Weiss.
It is a wonderful conversation where we discuss things such as:
- The show's origin
- The cutting room floor
- What to expect in season 3 and beyond
- The modern Stand Up Comedy environment
- and much more!
It's an awesome interview we know you will enjoy!
Outro Song: "Arcadia" - Deadmau5
The crew is back to discuss the great news and trailers that came out of The San Diego Comic Con.
- Fantastic Beasts 2
- Godzilla: King of Beasts
- Her Universe Panel
- Wonder Woman 1984
- Clone Wars
Also on the show: "What Excites Us?"
- Anil's summer binge of Luke Cage, GLOW, Suicide Squad, James Cameron: Story of Science Fiction (AMC)
- Teen Titans Go to the Movies
- Deadmau5 "Monophobia" video directed by Smearballs
We get together to listen to Stev3 experience's working the floor of SDCC2018.
- The costume that Stev3 and Ali Williams put together for Ravendale Publishing
- Meeting JOHN CENA
- The cosplay costumes and highlights
- The interactive booths
- The purchases
Check out the links above for great pics and information about what was discussed.
In next week's episode we will discuss the news and trailers and news that came out of SDCC2018
Rob get together with his 6 year old son Scott to quickly chat about Teen Titans Go To The Movies.