We are joined by the awesome cosplaying Ali Williams (OnlyAliCat) to do a little Geek Talk. What's on the docket? Well, let us tell you:
The gang is joined by Dr. Nicholas "Nick the Guy" Harrison from "How Star Wars Saved My Life" & the Outer Rim Garrison - 501st (to name just a few).
With Anil returning from his trip, we catch up on the sights and sounds of China such as Disneyland Hong Kong. We also chat about other things that excite us such as:
- Rob's review of Battlefront 2 (PS4).
- Nick putting his Death Trooper armor together
- Jamie gives us a review of Sea Of Thieves (Xbox/PC)
- Stev3's cosplaying conquests at Anaheim's WonderCon
Go to our website and Facebook site for more info, links and pictures.
The GXW crew is honored to be joined by Dr. Nicholas J. Harrison aka "Nick The Guy". he is the writer and performer of his one man stage show titled "How Star Wars Saved My Life" which ran in Vancouver in 2017.
It is a story about how a man survived horrible childhood abuse by accidentally wandering into a showing of Star Wars back in 1977.
This episode discusses the show, his personal story, his performing history with Disneyland, theatre sports and as "Nick the Guy", his work in the 501st - Outer Rim Garrison of BC and what he does now to spread the word of Hope to others.
This is without a doubt the most powerful and most meaningful episode we have done as a podcast. We hope you can join us!
Check out the links on our website to find out more about "Nick the Guy".
Stev3, Jamie and Rob are joined by fellow 501st - Outer Rim Garrison Members Aaron Lutsch and Steve "Hosenose" Lewis to chat about the recent Capital City Comic Con that took place in Victoria, BC.
- the positive impact it had on the city of Victoria
- Cherry Bomb Toys.
- the honorary Outer Rim Garrison members Mike Quinn (Nien Nunb/ReeYees, Jay Baruchel and Ken Steacy.
- Local artist: Andy Everson.
- Interviews w/ Mando Mercs & New Zealander Phil "Capt. Rex" Tanuvasa.
- A dog with a squeak toy.
- And much more!
Go to our website or Facebook page for more pics and info!